quinta-feira, setembro 20, 2007

Viés

To me, Justin Timberlake sounds like a shockingly untalented guy with a lot of musical training. Why do I perceive him that way when millions of his fans do not? One explanation is that I have excellent taste in music while the people who buy his albums do not. ... The other explanation is that I am mentally defective. ... I see this situation every day ... People e-mail ... telling me that Dilbert sucks, despite the fact it’s in 2,000 newspapers ... The e-mail I have NEVER received goes like this: “I do not enjoy Dilbert, but since many people do, I assume the problem is on my end. Something is wrong with me and I am just writing to let you know I am defective.” ... Describe the last time you disagreed with a popular opinion, about anything, and concluded that the problem is with you?


Eric Crampton

Marcadores: